Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm a Horrible Blogger

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been very busy with other things lately, but I did manage to get some work in on KITT. The passenger side door had a lot of minor dings in it so after some putty and sanding, I'm proud to say it's smooth now:




No more antenna hole!



I posted this on the board, but can anyone tell me if this differential cover and metal tag are stock? The tag reads, "Use Limited Slip Diff Lube Only":




One of the most important things in building this car as accurately as possible is the interior. Beyond the dash, the seat material must be the same as what's seen on the show. That means tracking down 1982 Tan Parella cloth, no easy feat...I've been lucky enough to obtain a set of mint rear seat covers and nearly mint door panels. I will be carefully cleaning and dying the original Parella cloth so it's back to its unfaded glory:




That's it for now!

No comments: