Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Knight of the Car Parts

Well, I'm back from my vacation and ready to move forward with KITT. I just realized after today's work that I have parts for this car EVERYWHERE. I really need to take some time and organize it all before it gets lost. Here's what I mean:







I removed the front windshield the other day, the HARD way. I don't know how I did it without cutting myself. Here's what was left of it when I finished:



I don't think I covered this before, but this car's body is nearly flawless except for one rust spot...and it's bad. It's hard to believe that the rest of this car's body is pretty much rust free, and then there's this:



No sweat, though...nothing a little welding can't fix. Today, I also removed the CFI and the intake manifold. They look to be in decent shape, just need cleaned up:





This kinda stumped me, though. The rear two ports were sealed off...anybody have a clue why?



And finally, here are some more random car shots. I started priming some parts as you can see:







More to come soon!

No comments: